on 15 May 2012
We used this map on a resent trip to bologna, and wanted to visit places in the surriunding area by hire car. We stayed just outside the city and with the help of this map - getting from airport to hotel proved was easy. THE MAP IS OF LARGE SCALE SO MAKING ROAD JUNCTIONS AND MINOR ROADS CLEARLY VISIBLE. There are larger city plans at the back for a quick guide. Overall we found this map indispensable for driving through italy. However we havent used any other maps so cannot give a comparison.
on 11 March 2012
Very detailed maps but very easy to use. Lots of detail. Very helpful at route planning. A great purchase. A good addition to the Touring maps collection.
on 16 May 2012
Great road map - ideal when watching the Giro d'Italia. Arrived very quickly. Very reasonable price compared to other maps that were available.
on 15 November 2012
bought other italy road maps they were rubbish detail, infact totally useless.

this map i drove from pisa to bologna not up the a1. but through the mountains and never got lost.

only decent map outthere.

sam
on 30 November 2012
This atlas served us well in Italy, with lots of detail and easy to read. However the paper on which it is printed is extremely thin and easy to damage in use. I would have paid more for a sturdier version.
on 5 January 2013
This atlas was bought for my grandson as we intend touring Italy by bicycle.Travelling to all of the Serie A football clubs It shows quieter roads as well as the major routes which the support car will appreciate. Detailed maps of the bigger cities are a very useful feature. It is extremely good value for money. Route planning is easy having listed down some planned routes already. Other maps I have used do not have as much detail and the title is what it says a touring and motoring Atlas. This will suit our requirements perfectly.
on 31 October 2012
I ordered this book for my vacation tour in Italy. There was a lot of information but what it is lacking is camping places. Therefore I found myself with this large format Atlas but still needing a companion camping and caravaning guide. Think wisely before ordering so the size and information contained therein really meet your needs.
on 28 September 2012
Can't fault the map, but the front cover came off after a few days (admittedly not very careful) use, and some of the pages are not far from falling out. To be fair, this is a problem with spiral-bound road atlases in general, hence my four-star rating.
on 23 January 2013
This was a great buy, my satnav was playing up while I was on holiday so this atlas was a Godsend. Could not have navigated around Italy without it!
on 11 April 2013
I bought this atlas in particular to plot the course my father took on foot during the war. I hope to go there one day.