on 7 August 2014
Went on holiday for 3 weeks and took a couple of these books. Really passed the time when stuck in traffic also got everyone involved but a bit of a distraction for the driver when everyone starts shouting out "have you got that one" but lots of fun.Oh yes we were all adults in the car.
on 25 July 2011
Bought four and will get more they will be perfect for the summer holidays, perfect for the "I am bored " times
I have already offered a small prize for really spying......
Nice to see books that encourage thinking, and make it fun......
on 28 December 2015
This book has kept my grandson busy in the car for weeks, I used to buy them 20 years ago and am delighted to find them again, so much to look for and a great size to hold for little hands.
on 24 March 2014
As the Granddaughter only visits every other weekend we thought this might pass the time for her travelling to and from her Dad's house, its surprising how quickly you begin to recognise the items described in the book.

Well worth keeping in the car to keep the children occupied.
on 6 April 2014
I bought this product for my grandchildren for Easter and as yet they have not had it but from what I can see it is very useful. Let's hope it keeps them entertained!
on 13 February 2016
Great book for kids on long car journey
on 12 January 2016
Good family fun
on 20 April 2013
Arrived very quickly and is a very well designed and quality little book. Haven't used it yet but children are looking forward to it when we go on holiday.
on 12 January 2015
It keeps 'er indoors awake on long journeys
on 26 August 2012
This little book kept my kids happy for the final 2 hours of a 7 hour journey, after they had got fed up of watching DVDs.