on 11 March 2013
I used to buy the yellow 200 series Michelin maps, which are no longer available. The 500 series, of which this is one, has replaced them. The new maps are much less convenient to use because:
(i) they are printed on both sides, which makes half of the map inaccessible unless you open it up completely and turn it over; and
(ii) there is a slightly oversized cardboard cover, which makes it impossible to re-fold the map so that the other side is on top. Very unhelpful if the bit that you want is on the other side!
The cardboard cover is glued on. I was able to remove it (and I found the map unusable until I did so) but this did damage the map slightly.
One person found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
It is what it is !
on 9 October 2015
I bought this map for my trip to the WW1 battlefield sites near Arras & it seems perfect for our road trip.
on 20 June 2015
What can you say about Michelin maps ? This one is in French. That will test you ! The detail is brilliant - if you need small-scale detail. Visit St Omer - it's a charming town, with charming inhabitants. Good old Michelin.
on 14 November 2015
it wasn't what I thought I ordered but it was the most useful
on 29 September 2012
It's a Michelin map covering the North of France. The coverage is ideal for the beaches of Calais, Boulogne and le Touquet.
on 6 February 2013
Can't get lost with this! It's a good map and easy to read once you've opened it to to right section.
on 13 March 2015
This map is easy to use.
on 4 August 2010
Quality of detail as you'd expect from Michelin - but disappointed as all of Picardy not covered (especially the area I needed, Crepy en Valois etc.)
3 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2016
good detailed map for our recent trip to the area & was a lot cheaper than the high street