on 30 November 2012
I always use the Michelin series as the scale is good particularly when following a battlefield guide book such as "Walking Arras " by Paul Reed. I am also planning to follow the route of the 10th Service Battalion RWF in their led up to the Arras battle April 1917. All the villages mentioned in the War Diaries are easily found on the Michelin maps. Also very good for map reading in a vehicle or on foot.
on 9 September 2013
If you are travelling to the Somme, this is the map to plan prior to your trip. We put stickers on where we were going and researched my grandad's battalions steps, not really one for opening in the car, due to it's size, but for planning and seeing 'the whole picture' it's excellent, I wouldn't be without it on our trip.
on 20 January 2015
I bought this as I intend visiting the area to follow in the footsteps of my ancestors who fought in WW1 - it has provided me with the information I need.
on 14 December 2014
It's no good, i really struggle with French maps & this one is no better than any others that i've tried. Sorry guys.
on 15 December 2014
Excellent. As a guide on the W Front they were just what I wanted. I go through them quickly! JW
on 2 February 2016
Ready for my holidays
on 29 December 2015
Love all Michelin maps
on 22 October 2015
A bit out of date but still useful, excellent service.
on 13 March 2015
Gives you an overall perspective good when used with with the Phillips.
on 19 January 2016