Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 August 2010
This was a good map, but I had misunderstand the scale of the map and it covered far too large an area for our needs - I think we are all getting so used to google maps, which drills down to so much detail, this map was not really as useful as we had hoped it would be - but as I say that is more my fault than the maps. If you are looking for a map to cover a large area of southern italy than this map was fine - if you wanted more localised info of say Naples and the surrounding area, this would not be much use as we found ourselves driving round Vesvious rather than heading on the main A road out of town from the airport !!
on 6 September 2014
Delivery excellent; quality fine, but scale is too large for what we wanted i.e. covers too large an area - I just wanted the Sorrento peninsular and around Naples area really but couldn't find what I needed so bought this - just used sat nav in the end.
on 27 February 2014
I live in France and searched my local area for a month for this map, but nowhere was it in stock. Then found it on Amazon, it arrived in four days and was cheaper than I could have bought it in France. It served its purpose for motoring around the Pompeii area, but in hindsight a larger scale one of that specific area would have been more useful (if I could have found one)
on 23 October 2013
Excellent for touring the area with good detail and easy to read road #'s.
Only a handful of town detailed maps but they are of the main ones you would need.
We did about 1000km in a week using it and it was all we needed
on 25 August 2016
Good map but as it covers quite a large area it is difficult to make out finer detail on some road junctions you may come across. It could do with some inset maps on roads around and into cities such as Naples.
on 11 September 2015
The scale is too large to see all villages you go through on a road, therefore making it difficult to navigate.
on 19 July 2016
Nice map - not very detailed and too big for what I wanted but was the only thing available
on 1 February 2017
Arrived on time & exactly as seen, great book, will definitely use them again
on 7 August 2014
Arrived quickly. Mapping our route.
on 1 January 2017
Useful map for touring with.