Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 May 2014
I'm a great fan of Asterix, and find the original French books a great way to teach my children French. Asterix in Corsica is one of the best - really funny, especially if you know Corsica at all. Highly recommended!
on 5 January 2013
I personally dont read comics but got it for my sisters boyfriend. He really enjoyed reading it and has furthered his collection with this latest addition.
on 9 September 2015
This book was bought for my daughter in law who wanted to practise her French. She has others in the set and thought this was a good addition to her collection.
on 23 October 2014
Asterix French: Asterix En Corse, our British child has enjoyed the challenge of reading Asterix in French, so for us it was good value for the price paid.
on 16 July 2016