on 15 October 2017
Useful guide to the paleo diet. Some good ideas and recipes.
on 20 July 2017
Am trying new ways to make me feel better
on 10 September 2017
good
Brilliant recipes and really delicious
on 29 June 2017
Brill
on 12 May 2016
This book is excellent. Its a great way to start looking at how to eat and live healthier (if you're a couch potato like me). The recipes are easy to do - and whether you're a meat and fish lover or a vegetarian there's lots to choose from. In just a couple of weeks of following the basics you'll feel so much better ...
on 1 April 2015
Great cook book and easy yummy recipes. I have made most of the recipes and they have turned out deliciously! I'd recommend the paleo lifestyle to everyone whether your looking to loose weight or not. I've lost 3 stone with eating 70-80% Paleo over the last year and a half combined with the 5-2 over the last 6 months. If you haven't tried this way of eating before, I'd recommend a doing a whole 30. You'll be amazed just how chemicals in food can really mess with your body and emotions. Great addition to my collection!
on 7 September 2016
Love this book I had already made significant changes to my diet but this has helped me focus and given me loads of ideas. Recipes are simple tasty and quick to make. I would recommend this for anyone thinking of going Paleo as the information at the start is very informative and straightforward and helps you to understand why this way of eating benefits the body. I look forward to trying new recipes everyday!
on 29 April 2016
Although I haven't yet made any of the recipes I am still reading through the book with interest. Will hopefully follow the recipes soon.
on 23 September 2015
Awesome book, packed with no nonsense tips, ideas and recipes. I wasn't huge and was fairly active anyway but have lost 8lb already in 4 weeks of eating clean and exercising a little everyday, less bloated, more energy and not missing bread or porridge one little bit. Get this in your life!