Customer reviews

Yasmeena's Choice: A True Story of War, Rape, Courage and Survival
Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 October 2016
I reviewed two stars not because of the author but this story is horrific. She does say at the beginning that it is not for the faint hearted but its worse than that. This girls story had me broken hearted for her & the others involved. its brutal. I know its her true story but its ultra depressing & shocking. It is certainly not for the faint hearted.
on 7 November 2017
BORING COULD READ IT ALL NOT SURE I BELIEVED ALL THAT I HAD READ ITS VERY
REPETITIVE PEOPLE APPEAR QUITE RELAXED DESPITE THE ARE IN A CELL AND BEING RAPED
A LOT DIDNT ADD UP FOR ME SO I GAVE UP READING IT BECAME SO BORING.
on 17 July 2017
A truly shocking book. There was another side to this horrific war which would have died with those rape victims had this brave girl kept her account to herself. It is a hard story to read however we can share a her pain and suffering by knowing.
on 5 May 2016
Jean Sasson is a great writer and I would recommend any of her books to the reader.
on 18 November 2015
I couldn't put this book down. It was so horrific but at the same time so gripping.
I would love to know how she is now. I hope and pray she is well and very happy.
on 27 April 2016
Shocking & sad what people are going through in the middle east, they deserve a medal just for surviving
on 7 February 2016
I could not put this book down. A true story of what really happened to women in Kuwait. A dark tale.. Loved every page..
on 17 November 2015
Fantastic book. Very insightful and powerful read.
on 15 July 2015
A bit weak compared to other Jean Sasson books, but harrowing none-the-less
on 17 June 2017
Very well written a horror true story