Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 May 2017
This book i got it for my children and hoped to have night time prayers along side with the morning prayers but it haven't, anyway is okay, I'm happy with purchase.
on 24 October 2013
I was very surprised when I started to read this lovely Christian Orthodox prayer book, Inside it has prayers for everyone, day or night
It will bring you much closer to your Christian Orthodox faith .I showed it to my Priest, and he was very pleased to see how many prayers in the book , and to how concise the translation is from the Greek language. I read it all the time, excellent book.
on 5 February 2014
With lovely devotions and lovelier wisdoms, 'An Orthodox Prayer Book' is a nice little prayer collection to add to any Christian, or non-Christian, bookshelf.

Despite an unusual odour and a few typing errors, the book has a fantastic range of prayers and quotes, and there are other useful guidelines for an Orthodox Christian life.

This book would be a useful addition to any Christian household, and I would recommend it to any non-Christians who are interested in the religious practices of Orthodox Christians.
on 11 September 2014