Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 14 May 2014
Its a superb book with lots of yummy pictures, however I cannot get half of the ingredients !!! this has been written for the USA market - and I live in Spain
on 4 November 2017
Great stuff, easy to read and follow.
on 29 December 2014
Disappointed not easy recipes . lots of uncommon ingredients which are not readily available, probably because its American
on 18 January 2014
The recipes in this book are based on the the findings and conclusions of 'The China Study.' It provides a huge selection of plant-based recipes, with ideas on how to transition to a plant-based diet. I have found this book to be very informative and helpful. With this information, I plan to gradually incorporate this lifestyle and recipes into my own.

The book offers over 120 recipes which are broken down into the following chapters:
Breads & Muffins
Breakfast Dishes
Appetizers & Salads
Soups
Sandwiches
Entrees
Side Dishes
Desserts

The recipes are simple to make and are delicious. I will admit that some of the attempts I made were a bit off, as I couldn't find an ingredient and the substitution I used didn't quite work out.

Just to note, for those in Ireland and/or UK, the book is written with US measurements and US vocab. Also, it lists some ingredients which I assume are more readily available in the US. However, as long as you are willing to take a little time beforehand to convert the measurements and find the right ingredients, you are in for a treat.
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 November 2016
Good condition and just what I expected.
on 22 September 2015
Good basic easy to follow recipes. Suitable for everyday family meals. Good book.
on 17 September 2013
I pre-ordered this book and I was not disappointed. If you want to vegan cookbook this is definitley a good book to have.
on 4 May 2014
An excellent cookbook based on advice given in The China Study book, which is probably the best nutritional advice available.
on 21 May 2016
Well balanced explanation of science and insight.
A good read and thought provoking.
It is simply a truly healthy option
on 30 December 2014
great book. easy to follow. great food. a must have. the third of their books i have. gave another as gifts. highly recommended.