on 4 May 2012
"Crushing the Devil" is no light read, and that's a good thing! As I journeyed through the chapters of this book I was struck with more knowledge and more truth in my life about God's word and the lies that the devil is circulating through this world. I love that the author, Pedro Okoro, "crushes the devil" with nothing but absolute TRUTH. The words in this book are truths that every Christian and non Christian needs to hear. Not only does this book spread the truth with love and grace it is also a wonderful encouragement to the body of Christ. I give " Crushing the Devil" 5 out of 5 stars!
on 5 September 2012
Fascinating analytical write-up. This must be every christian handbook. It helps put in perspective our authority and confidence of victory over the Devil. Be assured that this book speaks volumes and we are all better for it.
on 9 June 2012
Crushing the Devil: Your Guide to Spiritual Warfare and Victory In Christ (Activity Books) is a very good book and I will tell others to order the book!