Customer reviews

Black Howl (Black Wings)
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2013
The sign of a good author is one who can touch you. The signs of an amazing author is one who can make you hate the hero's enemy's and sob like a baby at the sad parts. Christina Henry is an amazing author.
I've just finished Black Howl and I'm still crying I'm not ruining it for others who are vested in these characters, nor do I want to rehash the storyline as many have probably done so.
I just wanted to let you know that this is the best Team Black (and Christina Henry of course) yet! I can't wait to read the next.
Once I dry my eyes and stop them leaking.
on 21 October 2012
Having read the previous two books I've come to expect two things: the humor and the fast paced action. What I did not expect however was the emotion. The previous two books had their moments of high tension and emotional upheaval but it seemed to be nowhere near the level we see in Black Howl.

It's not often I say a book has made me cry, but this turned out to be one of them. The ending pretty much tore me up a little, though I'll avoid any spoilers by not giving the reason why.

This turned out to be a very good read and I hope to see more books in this series. There seems to be room for further development and plot-lines and, although this closed a chapter of the story, there are many open ends to be tied up. I can't wait to see what comes next.
on 6 April 2013
This is a very fast and exciting read..however not quite as good alas as its predecessors. That said its well worth catching up as long as you see it as a filler for the next instalment ....for newbies to the black series do read or you could find yourselves in a tangled maze!!!!
on 20 July 2012
this is the best book so far. I did not want it to end,just gripped me from the start and did not let go. WOW WOW WOW.*****
on 7 February 2013
I enjoyed this book, the heroine is a good character and you are on her side quickly. very good read
on 17 March 2013
Love the book, yet another twisted story which will leave you wanting more.

Recommended to anyone with love for paranormal.
on 7 August 2015
Enjoyed all the series, love to find another new world, this time with angels!
on 30 June 2012
loved the highs and lows of this book it even brought a tear to my eye. i just wanted this book to keep going, il just have to wait on the next instalment (with just a little impatiant huffing) would reccommend reading the first two instalments first
on 26 July 2014
loved it cant wait to read the next.
on 19 March 2015