on 25 May 2017
Well this is a revelation and yet at the same time something native to me- something I have always known and experienced but been unable to fully grasp. It's easy to get deflected away from these profound truths even after - for example I wrote SET ME FREE entirely from that seat of the Self. It is so true that there is no winning such competitions- the only win is within - coming from a place of true authenticity. Thanks Steven for giving us what you've got. Hina Belitz
on 5 November 2017
Superb book. Utterly helpful. Incredible insights into human psychology & motivations. I highly recommend, not just to artists but to anyone struggling to find meaning in life.
on 8 April 2017
The book is motivating if you want to be motivated, it is encouraging, helpful, honest and thought provoking, but only if it is these things your actually seeking, I was ?
on 23 May 2017
It is an interesting read, collection of ideas. Really enjoyed read them. Made me consider things that I previously hadnot and examin my idealologies.

Really like the section about what a professional is. Still digesting it. A perfect read if your struggling with work.
on 13 December 2017
So full of wisdom and insight. This work doesn't just apply to artists and creators, but to anyone who feels resistance to anything. Resistance to moving on from the past, resistance to healing issues... just read it. It will open your eyes.
on 28 July 2017
Great book, worth reading twice, author explains in details how to deal with things that stopping us from doing the work.
on 6 August 2017
Lovely book and it is not just about art or being an artist as some might think from the title. But as the old saying goes " Never judge a book by it's cover ". So this is literally the case with this book. Enjoy it as much as I have.
on 12 January 2018
This book was not what I was expecting. Surprised it has so many 5 star reviews. It didn’t really offer me anything. Wasn’t happy when he started suggesting you shouldn’t take medication for mental health issues. What’s that got to do with trying to write a book? Not worth buying.
on 23 October 2017
I think the middle section was my least favourite but the beginning and the end were really brilliant and powerful. I am really glad I read this and have recommended it to others whilst still reading it.
on 4 December 2017
Fantastic book - Highly recommend for all creatives and creative entrepeuners or those who are transitioning from one path to another.