on 8 April 2017
The book is motivating if you want to be motivated, it is encouraging, helpful, honest and thought provoking, but only if it is these things your actually seeking, I was ?
on 23 May 2017
It is an interesting read, collection of ideas. Really enjoyed read them. Made me consider things that I previously hadnot and examin my idealologies.

Really like the section about what a professional is. Still digesting it. A perfect read if your struggling with work.
on 12 April 2017
Interesting book, some good pointers just a little too religious for Me, but good to see different views from different fields.
on 28 July 2017
Great book, worth reading twice, author explains in details how to deal with things that stopping us from doing the work.
on 21 July 2017
Great book, recommended to me while reading a similar paperback.

Easy to digest in small chapters and thought provoking, read in one sitting or pick up when you have the opportunity to as every chapter has something to teach.
on 20 February 2016
I was surprised how little practical advice there is in the book. I also found the typography distracting.
on 6 August 2017
Lovely book and it is not just about art or being an artist as some might think from the title. But as the old saying goes " Never judge a book by it's cover ". So this is literally the case with this book. Enjoy it as much as I have.
on 11 September 2017
Okay
on 22 April 2017
This book explains what hold us back: Resistance. Understand and know your enemy ... read this book!
on 25 August 2017
A shame as I was expecting more from this book but found it difficult to get into and struggled with the flow. Some good elements but too few to make it worth 5 stars.