on 16 April 2014
A good read with lots of interesting items contained within. Enjoyable and a book to work through at your leisure.
on 31 January 2017
Utterly brilliant book - useful for all kinds of readers - sedentary, physically active, athletes etc. Inactivity is the precursor to ill-health, disease and tightness - and tightness leads to numerous physical mobility ailments, and often soft tissue injury. Once my erector spinae spasm subsides, I'll be picking this book up and giving it a thorough read-through again.
on 8 June 2017
Fantastic book! Very easy to read and beautifully illustrated with "how-to-pictures" that are clear.
Major plus point of this book is the chapter format and link backs. So if you're following a certain stretching plan you can quickly go to the appropriate section. This means that you can start anywhere in the book rather than having to follow the traditional start at beginning and work your way through it.
This book was recommended to me by a professional in the sports sector and it certainly lives up to the hype. I bought it as a present for a family member and suspect I will get a 2nd copy for myself.
As it was a gift, how can I write a review you ask?
Simple. In the 3 or so months since I purchased it, my family member won't shut up about it! That level of enthusiasm and demonstrations speaks to the level of excellent, practical advice it contains.
on 23 June 2017
If you deadlift, squat or bench weekly, this book is absolutely a must-buy. Very authoritatively written but so well explained. Dr Starrett beaks everything down so well. Honestly, I wish I'd read this twenty years ago, I'd be so much further on with my lifting than I am now and with far fewer injuries along the way.
on 15 April 2017
Awesome book. Definitely worh the money going to learn loads of new stetches from this.
on 12 February 2017
Bought as a present for my wife - an accomplished personal trainer and coach - she loves it.
on 11 March 2017
Excellent delivery. This book is amazing for people who are looking to improve every aspect of their lives not just improving their lifting! Kelly Starrett is a genius when it comes to moblitly and his advice is easy to follow and results are instantaneous. Worth it all the way!
on 13 January 2017
absolute game changer has everything in it + more
on 30 August 2016
Anyone that trains should read this
on 19 July 2016
Fantastic book taking my coaching skills to the next level!