Customer reviews

on 20 July 2012
I just received this book and have to say WOW. It is MUCH higher quality than I thought it would be. It has a beautiful hardback cover and is a wonderfully illustrated graphic novel in full glossy colour inside with beautiful drawings. What a GREAT prequal story. I have to say that I am really impressed with this and will definitely look out and order book two. I am a massive fan of the Dark Crystal - and this is a great collectors item that ties in with the original movie. I hope that more of these are released. Amazing.
6 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2013
This book is well worth the current price. From the beautiful cover design to the artwork within this is a must have for any fans of the Dark Crystal. In volume 1 a great deal of background history of established characters is revealed such as Aughra. I can't wait to pick up volume 2 & hopefully vol 3 won't be too far behind.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2013
Well recommended. Great item and breand new. Great addition to anyones collection. A must for any avid fans. Worth it.
on 10 February 2013
Amazing! A masterpiece! the perfect prequel to the wonderful movie of The Dark Crystal! A must have! The drawings are beautiful, and the writing is simple yet stunning! If you're a real fan of The Dark Crystal, this must be between your books!