Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 August 2014
As someone else said, ' a must read book'! Absolutely great and, yes, it IS quite a difficult read but well worth the time and effort expended.

The two authors have taken the time and trouble to REALLY research and think about their subject and to offer some of the most erudite and clear-headed comments I have ever read.

Highly recommended to all those who have an enquiring mind and wish to know about mankind's origins and, perhaps, his ultimate destiny.
on 21 November 2012
I have come to expect a great deal from the research of both Dr. Farrell & Dr. DeHart; in this book they exceeded my expectations many times over! It is evident from the research of these two authors that we are dealing with two great minds and, moreover, highly original thinking and dot-connecting. Kudos to these guys for pulling of yet another fascinating and deeply penetrating analysis, this time of the Transhumanist origins and agenda.

The brief outline of this book has been stated by Amazon and other reviews, so there is no point repeating this here. What I will add, however, is that the discerning reader will note that there is actually a great deal more going on this book then meets the eye. Read it - and then read it again - and make your own mind up.

I have found that I agree with about 90% of their research and conclusions. For me this was quite a departure from my normal reading of literature in the alternative media. There is now a great deal of "research" out there, indeed the alternative media is a hugely growing enterprise, but I have found the research and dot-connecting from these two authors particularly noteworthy, impressive and engaging.

I have just started my second reading lest that I have missed something in the first reading. In fact, I have bought a few additional copies to give to friends for Christmas because I just know they will gain a great deal of insight from reading this book.

Want to understand what Transhumanism REALLY is, and what the agenda REALLY is? Want to explore fundamental questions of importance... like the nature of creation, as encoded in many ancient texts? Then read this book!!!

On a more sombre note, however, something else should be borne in mind: this book is also a wakeup call to what is a deadly serious agenda that affects us all! It will not be enough to just know the important information set out in these pages, we will need to spread the word and unite in our efforts to break free from the shackles of history's "elites," elites that have sought the total transformation and subjugation of man. So, beyond the intensely fascinating and intellectual curiosity of this book, I sense the authors' call to action...before it's too late. Transhumanism itself can either be a force for good or a force for evil; it's just another tool for either the enslavement or betterment of man. Thus implicit within the deepest recesses of this book I can detect a marvellous opportunity here: humanity is in crises, we are under attack by elites and their long-running agendas - we CAN brake free if we unite, if we make opportunities like Transhumanism our own, if we set aside our petty differences that have been used to exploit us. Where there is the greatest crisis, lays the greatest opportunity...
on 20 June 2014
A brilliant insight into a complex subject which should command the attention of the inquiring mind, a must read book.
on 15 October 2015
'Transhumanism' has absolutely nothing to do with actual transhumanism, the book is filled with conspiratorial nonsense and cultish scribblings. I'd advise that if you're sane you should avoid this book. A clue as to the actual content within can be seen by looking at the authors other farcical books.
on 28 August 2016
This is a somewhat a bit different from the ordinary books from Farrell, perhaps because he is writing with another writer, Hart, the books starts with the traditional view on strange physics and alchemy to become very engaged in literary criticism, and although the authors provide interesting analyses I somewhat feel that they may be beside the point on the analyses of the transformation of the human genes.
Funny enough the book may be pushing this so called gay agenda that is so dear to the illuminati and the globalists, an interesting twist there, but all in all great ideas, really fun moments and interesting speculation. I thought the Aquinas moment did not belong even in the exegesis of the book, but be it.
on 29 July 2015
an interesting thesis on where and how we originated as well as where it leads to.
on 2 December 2014
This book is very interesting, but also very heavy, worth reading.
on 25 February 2015
on 17 October 2013
very many typo errors, destroys it's credibility.
would not recommend it. on this fact alone.
sorry that i spent good money on it