Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 June 2014
I choose this rating because there are some fabulous little outfits of which I have made a 4 so far! I feel that the patterns are a little confusing (I think I'm fairly experienced) but I did get it after a few 'reads'! It is a lovely book and I'm happy that I have it in my collection!
on 10 August 2013
There are some cute patterns here, but I had thought it would be for double knitting wool. Also, most of the patterns are oriented toward babies we know the sex of.
on 8 October 2013
Only buy this book if you are an experienced knitter and can improvise as major parts of the instructions are missing eg pattern on page 34 has no instructions for the back and number of stitches is incorrect; pattern on page 54 has no instructions for sleeves and they are the two Patterns I have worked on so far.
on 1 October 2013
Nothing wrong with it, just wasn't particularly inspired by most of the patterns. Fortunately there is one I like, but I would have preferred to get 2 or 3 to make the purchase worthwhile. Maybe to your taste though.
on 25 August 2014
Lovey patterns but the pattern just like grandpa has no intructions for making the sleeves so I now have a cardigan with no sleeves. Are there any corrections for this pattern?
on 19 February 2013
such lovely knits for little ones. Babies and toddlers. There are beautiful patterns galore in this. I showed it to my daughter and she wanted just about every item in the book
on 3 May 2014
Am already using this great book. Would definitely tell friends about it. Love Begere children's patterns . Wish they made clothes like this for adults.
on 12 January 2013
Great little book for new burns - 3months, great gifts to be made. I love this little book :) Julie
on 22 February 2014
great knitting book for beginners lets hope i can do it nice cheap price as well thank you so much
on 14 November 2014
Patterns lovely but too many mistakes and I can't find the errata anywhere!!