Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 July 2011
Whilst I wouldn't describe every pattern in the book as easy there are quite a few that would be suitable for a novice knitter.
The colour choices for the designs are what makes this book more appealing than some other books. I am an experienced knitter and have bought many knitting books where there is usually only one or two patterns in them that I would actually knit. This book has quite a few designs that I like which makes it good value when single patterns can cost up to £3 each.
60 designs in one book and more than half of them very knittable in my opinion. That's good value for money in my eyes. 60 patterns in one book works out at less than 20p a pattern.
on 30 April 2014
recieved the book very quickly, lovely patterns, but Im unable to make many of them as they are knitted on a round needle, something that I havent done. Had I have known this, I wouldnt have ordered the book. Im sure I can pass it on to someone, but was disappointed.
on 10 October 2013
I bought this book as it was such a good price and has lots of modern patterns. Do not be deceived . Most of the patterns are done on circular needles and are not for the novice. This is an American book and there abbreviations are also different to ours . Lovely patterns.
on 13 September 2013
A bit disappointed with the book , as I thought the books would have been for patterns knitted on 2 needles. They were mostly knitted from a circular needle, or 4 double pointed needles.
on 4 February 2013
I brought this book as I wanted something different to knit,I am glad I did,the book is American but the knits are easy to understand.fortunately I have another american book with the descriptions of what our equivalent wool.sport yarn is dk,worsted is Aran and bulky is our chunky and this book do have some lovely knits.
on 9 November 2012
This collection is packed full of patterns for all different types of baby items. I would like to knit well over half of them as they are easy, original and attractive items for both boys and girls. It's a super buy that will be of use for a long time.
on 27 April 2014
A lovely book with lots of patterns for ages from 3 months up. All patterns come with bigger size instructions too.

Got a lot of knitting to get through.

Certainly good value for money
on 4 October 2013
Lovely unusual patterns, nice blankets and modern patterns with a twist, although it states the yarn to use knits to a double knit tension, book tok a little longer to arrive as coming from the US
on 16 January 2014
Was really excited with this book,Lovely knits and are easy to follow patterns,also so quick to knit.this is a must have in your book stash.
on 8 February 2012
There is no way of telling when you buy this book that for most of the garments you need a circular needle. Also it is for one particular yarn which is part wool and therefore not suitable for all babies. The Cascade yarn is also very expensive. Patterns are very pretty though.