on 26 January 2013
A really enjoyable fantasy novel. I downloaded the free Kindle preview, and was hooked by the idea of John, a fairly normal man wondering what has happened to his flatmate Kyle who hasn't shown up for weeks...who periodically (after absences of a few days to a week) appears covered in injuries and toting samurai swords. And with tattooed eyelids...his occupation? A milk man. Well, that's what he told John anyway.

Well I won't spoil it!

When I got the paperback in the post I was so excited that I read it all in one sitting, and went straight back to Amazon to order the next instalment...but it doesn't come out for a few months :(

I could download the kindle edition but I prefer to have the real book in my hands, so it looks like I'll have to wait, sadly. I'd definitely recommend this book to fantasy fans. It was nice to read a m/m romance for once, there should definitely be more!
on 5 November 2015
The kindle version of this is a cheat--it only amounts to a quarter of the paperback book! I read it in half an hour. It's really wrong that Amazon should offer you the book or the kindle version as alternatives without explaining this. I would have preferred to spend £10 and simply buy the book, instead of shelling out £2:49 each on endless mini E-books!
I haven't been able to read enough of the story yet to know if its as good as Wicked Gentlemen, and the Lord of the White Hell books (my favourite books ever)
on 26 January 2013
I can not believe that a quite unknown author would sell or allow her book of no more than 90 pages/ or 197 kB in kindle addition be sold for two pounds and fifty nine pence. Do you ever wonder why so few buy it? You are having a laugh!