on 9 October 2016
I bought the book for a friend who'd already lent me her copy as I was interested in the designs. My troglodyte Husband was painting the front room and decided he needed a straight edge, so he ripped the front cover off my borrowed book to use! I was mortified. So I've bought this replacement from world of books which I'm very satisfied with. My friend now has whole book, cover intact and I have a vandalised copy which I can still use.

The illustrations themselves are bold mainly using stylised and geometric shapes. The separate areas for colouring tend to be large so you're not changing colour every two minutes. For myself, I'd like to translate some of the images into wire work which because of their size and nature of design work beautifully.
on 13 January 2016
I think this is expensive for what you get. A lot of the pictures are big on the page, i.e. there is not a lot of detail, this makes the page look a bit bare. Some of the pages do have more detail but I am disappointed, and if I'd seen the book first I would not have bought it. I bought it for a present and am slightly embarrassed that it does not look any better than a cheap colouring book.
on 4 March 2011
I love this colouring in book, or should i say my son does, ooops! it definitely isn't your standard cheapie colouring in book, the pages have a good quality feel and the pictures to colour in are more artistic. My son hasn't done much colouring in in it yet as i've been trying to save it for him when we fly on the airplane soon, hoping it will keep him entertained for a while then. Would make a lovely birthday presents too with nice pack of crayons.