Customer reviews

on 5 November 2014
Just wanted to see what the fuss is all about. It's a nice diary but only if you have time and dont like technology. I believe that if you could transform this diary into a smartphone app would have been a better choice.
on 18 February 2014
Ideal training record, good instructions in the front and lots of excellent guidance as you would expect from Friel.

Highly recommended - should put this on a piece of software
on 11 October 2016
My second copy. The first one used 5 years ago brought me through Challenge Copenhagen. I do prefer traditional for to on-line more interactive plan/notes.
on 9 January 2014
Bought for my crazy husband who is in to this kind of thing. He's really pleased with it, which means I am too! Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 3 February 2013
Easy to use and really helpful for planning and maintaining a training programme. Lots of info and explanation. I would recommend.
on 22 February 2013
I now use this diary so I can check out how my training is going. Came on time and good order.
on 20 December 2015
Really good hints and tips for newbies. Definately one to get.
on 30 December 2015
Huge resource for anyone who wants to train smart.
on 5 February 2012
I've bought this for four years now, and find it extremely useful. It's easy to use, and has just the right balance of brevity and comprehensiveness (at least for an amateur triathlete like me).
on 27 December 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law, who has another book by the same author. He was very happy with it.