on 26 October 2010
This is an amazing, extremely well-put-together autobiography. Personal memorabilia and photos make it a genuine treasure. Any Quincy Jones fan MUST have it. I bought one for my husband and was so blown away when it arrived and we opened up the packaging that I ordered another one for my father. Well worth it!
on 5 January 2013
This was a gift for someone but having seen it would love a copy for myself. It is a truly beautiful facsimile book and everyone who has seen it has made the same comments. If you enjoy Quincy Jones you would love this.
on 9 June 2014
a very well compiled book with splendid photos and a good narrative, giving a real insight into his career. Excellent!
on 19 January 2015
Purchased for the wife. She is delighted, albeit the book took 3 weeks to procure via Amazon