on 20 May 2014
I remember these books from when I was a child and I know many children get bored of reading the same books. With these there's a different ending depending on what you select as you go through it.

I think my brother was more excited by the books than my nephews as it took him back to when he was a child.

It arrived so quickly too.
on 8 April 2015
After purchasing and reading the Haunted House one of these first (which is 5 stars) I (and my son) have been left disappointed. Rather than lots of options for him to choose his own adventure it's page after page of forced choices with many ending after one or two decisions.
on 23 March 2015
My 7 year old boy doesn't have much interest in reading but now that he can choose what happens in the story he really enjoys it.
on 6 February 2012
Our son loves these choose your own adventure books and really loved this-good story too.Nicebook for a holiday or journey.A good present but won't take them long to finish.
on 25 October 2015
I brought this for my sons birthday, he loved it. But he did read it in a day.
on 22 December 2014
My grandson will love this
on 26 January 2015