on 20 November 2011
After having a short demonstration of creating a temari ball,I wanted to do more and this book gives clear instructions which are easy to follow without any extra help. All that I hoped it would be.
on 5 June 2013
This is the best book on making Temari I have yet found - beautifully illustrated and very clear instructions and diagrams.
on 23 March 2014
The only reason why I have not given this book five stars is because I don't think it is very beginner friendly. My first introduction to Temari was with Barbara's first book - Japanese Temari, which I would recommend unreservedly to a beginner. I think that if I had started with this later book, I would probably have given up. So if you have her first book, get this one next. It is packed full of inspiration for new designs, and is an excellent reference guide. Barbara warns that making Temari balls is addictive. She is right!
on 4 July 2016
beautiful temari and plenty of explanations. can't be sure how clear they are till i actually make one from here but optimistic i will manage!
on 24 April 2015
brilliant book, but be warned - it is for serious crafters with experience, not necessarily for beginners.
on 27 August 2014
Good basic handbook for beginners like me and easy patterns to get you going.
on 25 February 2016
Fascinating patterns. Very clear layout. Good progression.
on 27 November 2016
Great book easy to understand instructions
on 16 August 2014