on 3 January 2018
I've known about Kumon books for a long while, if you want to get your kid a headstart in this world, these are the books to use, pure and simple.
on 24 August 2015
Nice good practice book. Two pages of practice of each number. Good for saving time for me. I do not need to write the numbers. A nice change from working on the computer.
on 20 August 2013
This is a good repetitive maths exercise book- should have more content in my eyes- more aligned to Schofield (These are more expensive and 'lighter' in terms of quantity) but it does help my daughter to repetitively practice additions- can't help to think that I can write my own additions out for her... so good for the time starved parent who is looking for a practice alternative.
on 18 March 2015
Great revision.
on 9 December 2015
ok
on 6 August 2015
This is a great book for helping your child to learn their tables- it introduces the concept of multiple addition and works through from the introduction of the concept, the tables themselves and on to memory of the sums.
It only goes up to 9x tables which is frustrating as my son's school teaches- 2x 5x 10x then 3x 4x 6x etc
It also is the American method of the sums so traditionally in the UK we use the 1x2=2 2x2=4 3x2 and so on-whereas the Americans and other countries teach 2x1=2 2x2=4 2x3=6 and so on, so it may not match the style your child is learning their tables in
It does match my son's school's method and he has rapidly progressed with this book.
on 15 December 2014
Excellent delivery time. Ordered on Friday, delivered on Monday.
Very good book. I was advised my a friend who swears by these book and has provided her child with an excellent understanding of the subjects covered. A member of my family also recommends these books. As my child grows I will continue to purchase Kumon books as they are child friendly and structured to build the child's understanding of the subject.
on 17 September 2013
Kumon books are excellent to give your child an extra edge in Maths and English. Using it for years now.