on 21 January 2017
Love kumon I studied kumon as a kid and now my daughter and she finds these so helpful in improving on what she already knows. Some questions can be repetitive however in life much of what we do is repetitive and a lot of progress can be based on memory which I believe where this system stems from so I don't mind it, it also helps in ammending any mistakes my daughter would make.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2018
very straight forward book, the Kumon mantra is repetition so the early stages are exactly that. If you are lazy like me to google and print of sheets or would rather have a neat and tidy book to use then this is for you.
on 3 January 2018
I've known about Kumon books for a long while, if you want to get your kid a headstart in this world, these are the books to use, pure and simple.
on 3 February 2015
The book arrived on time in excellent condition. I have been using Kumon for a number of years alongside my child's school curriculum. I personally believe the kumon books have played an important part in building my child's confidence, in dealing with numbers.
on 1 August 2017
Great for learning Maths
on 21 February 2018
Lots of practice which helps to reinforce learning.
on 23 December 2015
The whole Kumon approach is very common sense. It starts with the basics, builds foundations, and once learned these should be with any child for life. It was how I learned and it is the best way.
on 31 May 2016
Seems ok. delivered on time. paper back and page quality is ok. teaches numbers till 200 plus and addition to quite a high level. gonna start my kid on this. let's see how much she benefits from it.
on 9 June 2016
I bought these book for my sister that has down syndrome, i think that really stimulate her mind and she likes passing her time doing these exercises too! I bought even others of the same type! Very happy with these products.
on 9 June 2016