Customer reviews

on 19 September 2007
This volume of Kashimashi is one that I find difficult to review without giving spoilers. So much plot development as well as character development happens in this book that it's hard to talk about either without giving too much away. I'll try my best though.

Following on where the other one left off, Hazumu and Tomari are seen on the phone to each other and make plans to have time alone together. We learn more about when Yasuna really started to fall for Hazumu in the first place, as well as when Hazumu's feelings for Yasuna started to grow as well. We learn some of the reasons why the characters think and feel the way they do also.

Tomari and Yasuna come to an agreement, Ayuki shows something other than indifference, there's a fun sports day chapter, and then we get our plot movement before the end. As always, the cover and inside art is always a pleasure to view, and the characters are very likeable still. Characters I was unsure I liked have started to become more likeable now, and the way they have been written is realistic enough to carry across properly.

Emotionally, this volume had me all over the place. There were laugh-out-loud moments, happy moments, sweet moments and sad moments. Anyone who has been reading Kashimashi up until now should really get this volume; it is well worth it and just as good, if not better than the previous volumes.