on 18 June 2017
Fantastic selection of borders
on 20 July 2017
Excellent book
on 15 June 2009
Just because it says english, don't be fooled. This is an american book, which as every crochet fan knows, means that EVERY SINGLE stitch has got the wrong name ! However, having said that, every design has got a diagram as well as written instructions, which I have always preferred anyway and rarely bother with the written part. So if you can follow the diagram (and there's no reason why you can't because they are really clear) then buy this book because the designs are absolutely exquisite. I promise you that you will use this book over and over.
on 27 April 2015
Fantastic patterns but very misleading instructions. Follow them (For the Medalliaon Medley) and finish up withan unusable medalliaon!
I have been a knittier and crocheter for over 70 years but am very dissapointed with these patterns. I have ALL her books but onbly have success with the knitting patterns. The patterns should be offered online, when requested, in English or any othet country.

I will be selling this book - with warnings!
review image
on 1 May 2013
Love this book, it has lots of ideas for edging projects or fancying up items that have are somewhat boring.
on 5 December 2016
Very pleased with patterns excellent service
on 6 September 2015
Brilliant designs and good instructions
on 14 August 2016
Very interesting book
on 10 May 2011
As with the other books in this series, half of the patterns are worthwhile and make the book a good investment, but the other half give me the feeling that I could have thought them up myself. I just bought the book to have the complete series, I knew it would be something of a disappointment. Luckily, I have a very imaginative mind, so I can think of some more interesting things to do than the examples shown in the pattern section.