Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 20 September 2007
"Sex Machine" was written by a woman for men. It's got good, solid information on how to please a woman, what it takes, and how to give her orgasms. I liked it mostly because it wasn't too flowery and was straight advice and to the point. A good read with good, helpful tips.
on 27 December 2013
I can imagine this book being useful if, perhaps, you're just starting your very first sexual relationship. It's a barely passable "beginner's guide" if you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. Unfortunately I don't fall into either of those categories; I expected to read about some interesting new tricks and techniques, but instead I found the following gems :

"treating her right when you're down in her stuff is going to get you some really, really good sex"
"turn off the TV while talking or having sex because it's distracting"
"If she doesn't like something you're doing it, stop doing it. If she likes something you're doing it, keep doing it."

A feeble poorly-researched and badly-written waste of time, and a waste of the four quid or so that it cost me.
on 16 January 2011
My boyfriend read it for only 10 minutes (he hadn't even finished the book) and then we had the most fun we'd ever had. Highly recommended!
on 26 August 2010
I suppose most men (and women) would enjoy being described as a Sex Machine and that is probably the attraction of this book. However, that is as far as the attraction goes. The book is thin with no photographs or illustrations and the chapters tend to skirt over subjects without going into great depth (excuse the puns!). From the start the book is very Americanised mentioning panty-hose and butt to name just two. That is not a problem though. It contains no surprises, shows little imagination and the average couple using common sense already know the techniques and do not need it. What really pleases a woman in bed? Ask her then do it.
I read all that interested me in this book within an hour and my wife was not impressed by it either. A week later I donated it to our local library and the looks on the faces of the female assistants gave me more pleasure than the book ever did!
on 18 July 2014
I am a romance novelist and bought this as a research tool and it is very helpful. any guy could benefit from this book -
no need to tell anyone you have a copy.
on 27 March 2014
After I had a server motorcycle accident & found it very hard to read this book really helped me back to how I was (reading & sex wise :)
on 27 February 2014
Very good value for money
Plenty of pictures and every bit of reading you need
Any person needed to brush up first class