on 8 April 2017
Haven't read this book yet but i know that I love the writings of Dan Millman so will definitely enjoy it.
on 9 December 2015
I'm a big fan of Dan millman and all his books have resonated with me
on 7 September 2008
This book is a wonderful read, it contains both knowledge and most important the wisdom to use it. Dan's teachins along with Soc's are very gentle yet very powerful and once I started on his books I just can't put them down. Very good for those who feel lost with their lives and if they are open then this is great for getting them back on the right path, but if you are not open yet curious then this book like his others could just give you the key to opening a new doorway for you.....excellent book!
on 14 March 2010
I ordered 4 books by Dan Millman. Main one being 'Way of the Peaceful Warrior'. Brilliant as just as well as I ordered two to send one to a relative who also is thrilled with it. 'The life you were born to live' is fascinating but will take a lot more reading to get the most out of it. Also have 'No Ordinary Moments' which have only skimmed through so far. I am hooked on the author but there are only so many hours in the day. Just wish there were workshops or seminars in my part of the world which is very rarely the case.
on 21 January 2014
This is a very nice book and is advised that it should be read at the same time as "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior"
As it does contain a lot of wisdom and advice. It is also advisable to read it a couple of times to interpret the messages within.

I would certainly offer this to anyone who is currently suffering from turmoil in their life. As this is a good book to turn to for comfort and advice.
on 14 April 2009
I bought this book before reading 'Way of the Peaceful Warrior' by mistake. I started to read it anyway. It makes sense to me. Socrates is brought to life and Millman reminds us of so many useful life tools, through exceptional quotes. I am looking forward to reading the other book, or maybe see the video.
on 22 May 2011
I found this book when I felt my life was in turmoil! But within days of finishing this book I had completely changed how I felt about things. I appreciate and see everything in front of me for the first time ever. This book and it's message really does change lives- amazing!
I would also recommend going on to read some more of Dan Millmans many books after this was. This one is by far the best, but all the other's certainly back this one up!
Inspirational!!
on 30 June 2015
It is advised that it should be read at the same time as "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior", but I read it after The Way and the Sacred Journey of The Peaceful Warrior. A very inspiring book in its own right. All three books together with The Journeys of Socrates opens your mind up, it takes you on a life changing journey, for the better.
on 13 February 2014
it is the best book I ever read! it is something I will reflect on for ever. The wisdom behind this book is worth cherishing for and hold on to it.
on 13 April 2012
I really enjoyed this book which makes a lot of sense but can be interpreted in many ways will have to read it again to get my head around parts.