on 24 April 2017
rubbish
on 4 August 2015
eye opening
on 20 November 2015
There are these entities out there, doing their thing, without any human regard for individual journeys. These entities..."un-elected censors" assume their right to control humanities sensory expedition by devious means. Increasing your awareness of these concealed and camouflaged procedures will aid your own security from their devious intellectual and academic hooks to control your spirit. This has been going on for too long and awareness of it is being more revealed...just keep checking these methods out for personal welfare and security to your family RDR
on 22 October 2015
Powerfully written, extremely alternative view. My thoughts: Well, I have a very curious and enquiring mind and I just have to read everything that there is our there in order to come up with my own rationale.
on 24 June 2015
If all of this information in this book is true then we live in a crazy world. The book at certain points are hard to read and keep up with as it mentions organisations etc but its definitely shocking. Read it once , wait a while and read it again so the information sinks in.
on 15 February 2012
Wow, I really don't know what to say about this book other than I wish I could afford to buy a copy for everyone!!!! The other reviews on here are much more detailed and explain the content so there's no point me repeating what other people have said.
If you're thinking of buying this book you probably already have a rough idea of what is going on in the world, I would not consider myself to be one of the sheeple but this really opened my eyes, 2 chapters into this book I phoned Sky and cancelled my TV package, and then chucked my TV set on the skip!!! (my boyfriend is not amused by this but tough crap!).
The things mentioned in this book really are alarming, however it needs to be read to be fully understood. I had a basic understanding of MKULTRA etc but this explained it in an easy to understand manner, which is what the majority of the world needs.
Please please buy this book, read it fully, pass it onto someone else, ask questions, think freely. Good luck!!!
66 Comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2014
I found this book very easy to read, but while its contents were extremely disturbing, I felt it had the ring of truth about it.
I was not surprised to find that the author has passed on, in rather strange circumstances. I gave it four stars only because I wished that it never needed to be written in the first place. A sad indictment of out race.
on 21 December 2014
everyone who is interested in the development and progress of human consciousness and where our understanding is leading us all should read this illuminating book
on 18 July 2009
This is a brilliant and shocking book.

It covers the development of CIA/British Intelligence mind control experiments including attempts at creating a 'Manchurian Candidate', MKULTRA and the use of modulated microwave radiation capable (apparently) of causing irritation, intense happiness or violence outbursts depending on the frequency and power of the signal applied.

It also describes how similar methods can produce the sensation of 'hearing voices' inside someone's head and that it is even possible to control what those voices will be saying to the person......very shocking stuff.

The book details how much of the CIA's research on these matters was carried out on prisoners within US jails against these prisoners' wills.

Strange and disturbing too is the fact that Jim Keith died in unusual circumstances shortly after this book was published in 1999. Here was a very brave pioneering reporter who might have gone a little too far.

Read this (if you can take it) and understand just what has become possible for those who would want to control us......and make no mistake about it......

....they do.
66 Comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse