Customer reviews

on 24 January 2012
This book really caught my interest when I first saw it and that is because it uses beads, needle and thread to make this flowers! I've been looking for something that can give me a good heads start in creating my own beaded flowers using beadweaving and now wireworking.

This book is definitely a must in your jewelry book collection. The author, Diane Fritzgerald explains all the different techniques that can be used to make beaded flowers, and there are even detailed graphs and some patterns to help you get started and show you how you make them. It goes first from a simple petal to stitching them together. She teaches you to do the most common flowers; roses, daises, orchids and way more. It even has a small section about some beaded insects like butterflies and caterpillars.
And much, much more :D
on 24 May 2013
I had never tried brick or peyote stitch before, and I have taught myself using only this book! the instructions are very clear and easy to use, the text is well written and encouraging too. I have found making these flowers a very engaging and fun hobby! would highly recommend to new beaders as well as seasoned professional!
a wealth of ideas, inspiration and tips to help you truly enjoy your beading experience!
on 21 November 2016
difficult
on 17 October 2014
I got the book, in a very short time after ordering it, I am very happy with it, being exactely what I needed to make a floral tapestry for a sister who sent me a display once when I was operated on. I want to make her one as close as possible to the one she sent me from the other side of the world. I will send a photo to the author once I have it finished. Thank you!
Daphne
on 8 April 2013
I bought this book as a gift for my friend and she is not new in this hobby. The flowers are very nice but some of them really complicated especially bunches of them. I would suggest to begin with something easier. This book is really nice for person who has some basic knowledges and do want some challenges :)
on 4 March 2013
What a splendid book with fantastic illustrations and easy to follow patterns, love it and have used it so many times, would strongly recommend this book to anyone
on 9 February 2015
THIS BOOK I LOVE it is full of ideas which must be explored - arrived safely in the time slot allotted and this is a great seller
on 28 November 2013
xmas present for my wife
she said she liked it but I've never seen it since.

she does have tons of beads though
on 8 January 2015
Was bought for someone else. They was delighted with it, so thanks.
on 31 May 2015