Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 16 December 2013
Maybe it's just me, but i found the laminated a bad idea. It made the map to rigid to fold in any other way than it came and it was too big to fit in my bag or pocket so i ended up leaving it back at the hotel while in Chicago.

But the info on it was clear and useful for planning our days out.

If they could find more flexible way to make the maps more durable then paper I think this would be a winner!
on 7 September 2013
I needed a map of Chicago and to be as simple as possible. I got a fantastic map with details and this what I want and I am delighted with that. Simple things make life easier and productive.
on 11 June 2014
Well detailed map and clearly illustrated street names. It was a the perfect map to use during our city touring!
on 13 November 2015
Would recommend this map. It is sturdy, and folds down nicely. The detail is excellent.
on 5 September 2014
Could not have managed without it. Did not get lost in Chicago !
on 30 June 2014