on 30 December 2009
I run a centre for teenagers and would really recommend this book for selected ones. They need to be Y10/Y11 really and often the type of kids who are more independant and want to do what they want. I coach them to be open minded and read this book for themselves and not anyone elsee. I recently had one troubled girl who I lent a book just to give it a go and she came back to me asking to buy it. I also gave her the superb workbook that goes with this book and I would recomment it. It helps them make better choices for themselves and become self-driven.
on 25 August 2011
The book in insightful & useful to teens and adults alike however it asks you to refer to pages of another book that you need to buy and read 1st which NEEDS to be HIGHLIGHTED!!!
on 16 February 2014
Anything Ccovey related is great with me. I bought the book that this workbook is linked to whilst in America and was pleased to find a workbook that helps the reader to explore each concept of learning further.
on 3 November 2013
The only thing I didn't like about this is that the workbook is very thing and I thought it would be thick like the book. However the content is just as solid as the book.
on 3 June 2013
Great book to work with kids and help in developing reflective thinking... A good book to have and to use even for young adults
on 15 September 2015
I purchased this along with The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers but on reflection I don't think it's necessary.
on 16 November 2014
Interesting - if only my teen would read it!
on 3 March 2016
great purchase and timely delivery
on 29 December 2015
Just as father just as son.
on 24 November 2015