Customer reviews

on 13 January 2018
If you preach most weeks the chances are you'll get better at doing what you do, but also continue to do the things which aren't so helpful. People just accept all your preaching characteristics. It's a bit like someone playing golf each week who never has a lesson, they get better by repetition but would get so much closer to their potential with outside help even when the feedack is painful. This book gives you the chance improve, in fact it might even be best if you've been preaching a few years and have realised you need help! The book is very practical, easy to understand, and whilst it can be applied straight away the helps will last a lifetime. Make some time to invest in your preaching via this book, it's well worth it.
on 9 March 2018
I regret that I found this a difficult book to get into; I am not sure why.

It is a short book, nothing to object to particularly but it failed to engage me.

I am sure that it deserves a higher marking and that others will rate it more highly than I.
on 27 February 2015
Very good book.
on 13 November 2013
Some of the ideas in this book are beginning to transform my preaching.
I am recommending it to many preachers.
on 3 November 2015
Great book
on 28 July 2013
There are many books on preaching but few as up to date, honest and as useful as Saving Eutychus. It will be on my desk rather than on my shelf in the years to come. Many thanks to Gary and Phil for this little cracker!
on 10 November 2014
easy read but a must for all those who preach