on 18 June 2014
I am a collector of Tarot and Oracle cards, I recently purchased this deck and I have found it to be very accurate. You do have to work closely with this deck as the messages are quite deep, I probably wouldn't use it for a general reading but it's great for exploring emotions and giving you an insight to the root cause of problems. Overall it's a really lovely set of cards to work with.
on 17 February 2018
Such a beautiful deck. There are a few cards that seem out of place -- less thought out, not as well designed -- but you feel a kind of mysticism attatched to the cards and they're growing on me.
on 23 May 2013
I don't normally write reviews but I have made an exception here. I collect tarot and oracle cards but these are one of the most beautiful decks I have ever see. Large sized glossy cards, a great balance of keywords and meanings, both light and darker issues to address. A very feminine pack. Can't wait to work with them as I have an immediate connection. Stunning !
on 29 March 2016
beautiful cards, connected with them right away and love using them
on 19 August 2015
I use these cards a lot! Stunning and accurate!
on 14 May 2016
Beautiful cards which are perfect for personal use or for reading for family and friends
on 19 January 2017
In love with them, thank you
on 19 January 2016
Beautiful artwork by Selina Fenech. Cards are big and easy to use. Lovely words by Lucy Cavendish.
on 11 March 2016
beautiful deck with lovely drawings
on 3 September 2015