on 23 November 2015
Really gorgeous and beautifully illustrated cards. I came across Alana Fairchild through a recommendation. I knew instantly that I would love these cards, and love them I have. They give so much information and healing that I instantly feel the energy that Alana writes about at the beginning of her guidebook.

Each card is richly illustrated, they are not numbered like her other oracles, but are still easy to find in the guidebook which gives at least two pages of description for the chosen card or cards. There is a healing meditation to follow and an incantation or prayer to help you with your reading. Whether you choose to use your own card spread or the one given in the book, you will not be disappointed.
My knowledge of Ancient Egyptian is not perfect, therefore you do not have to be a master of knowledge in that area to use this deck. There is enough guidance to assist you on your journey.
7 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2018
connected straight away with these cards, pocket sized about same size as normal pack of playing cards . beautiul illustraion , no guide book but pictures one side and explanation on the other side .very pleased with these oracle cards .
2 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2018
Just what I needed. Pictures are absolutely Beautiful. I do recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 20 January 2014
I really love these cards. Art work is solid and brilliant! Deep spiritual messages lift your consciousness and they are useful in meditations etc.
8 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 January 2014
I love these cards they arrived quickly and I was in no way dissapointed they are beautiful and a joy to use they are quite large however and a little difficult to handle if you have small hands but they are lively and I would recommend these to anyone who has an interest and who works with the goddes Isis
2 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2018
Lovely. I got the pocket edition which made shuffling them so much easier.
on 4 August 2016
One of the best ways to improve your mindset through words of pure wisdom and comfort. I would highly recommend this oracle deck as every card apart from its meaningful message, it also works like a mini personal "mandala". The inspiring mini-rituals through suggested meditation are a great way to expand the level of your self-awareness and embrace the "here and now".
on 18 August 2013
An amazing oracle with fantastic artwork, deep "transformative" messages and useful meditations. Either you are attracted to Egyptian philosophy or not, it is a wonderful tool that will help you greatly!
10 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2016
These cards are brilliant for personal work. They provide guidance and necessary tools for your spiritual journey. The artwork is amazing and the oracle is an absolute pleasure to work with on a daily basis.
on 16 March 2018
I really these cards, which where recommended by a friend. The cards are on point with whatever you're going through in life, which helps to bring clarity. They are easy to use and the quality of the cards makes them look beautiful.
One person found this helpful