on 20 May 2017
Alan is a past master at the basics of selling concept and strategies. Highly recommended.
on 15 May 2017
Good quality
on 1 June 2017
Great book, will keep to read again and again
on 8 June 2017
Really well written and makes you think about how you can ask things so differently.
on 12 April 2017
Amazing small book, full of very helpful tips!
on 3 June 2014
This is a Bootleg copy from Manjul Publishing in India for which the Author is receiving No Royalty.
We have contacted the Author and he is pursuing legal action
The Quality is very poor both the cover & the paper
Help us to stamp out these illegal copies by not purchasing this version.
review image
on 18 January 2017
Interesting read that helps to get a grasp on marketing for businesses. It has opened my mind to the power of persistence, strategy and activity in getting the target number of clients for your company.
on 18 April 2012
An excellent book that was recommended by a friend who introduced me to network marketing business. This has certainly boosted my dealing with prospects. Will recommend it to anybody into face to face kind of business!
on 21 March 2013
I read this book cover to cover in about 2 hours. I found it easy to read, remember and I have put it into practice straight away. It gave me more confidence when talking to prospects.
on 2 October 2015
I bought the CD and to be honest I feel it was a bit of a rip off, you don't get the techniques as you can't see it visually, not to mention the CD is very short and disappointing. Maybe I should have got the book instead. I feel like this costs way too much for what it is, I couldn't believe it when I thought the chapter was over and it turned out it was the end of the CD!!