on 25 May 2015
Really good book, I have done quite a few recipes and I am very pleased with this item. The only thing I would say is that the quality of the booklet is not wonderful, considering that it would be used in the kitchen were splashes can occur, and is difficult to keep the pages open when being used. Other than that I would recommend this Actifry Booklet.
on 13 February 2015
This is the best buy I have made recently. Many of the ladies at my local Slimming World use this, and it's easy to see why. It makes all sorts of meals,but the chips and roast potatoes are particularly good, being cooked by hot air in only a teaspoon of oil. The chips are beautifully cooked through, soft in the centre and crispy outside. A bit expensive but worth every penny because it produces such healthy food which tastes so good.
on 20 August 2015
This ActiFry cooker is the best kitchen item Iv ever bought, even better than the pressure cooker and the slow cooker. I have no interest in cooking so only do so to eat and feed the family so Iv always struggled with cooking meats especially and hate grease with a passion so this cooking method is ideal for me because no grease or maybe a single spray of oil cooks even the pork chops which we love as I'd always had trouble grilling; either undercooked or too tender. The ActiFry cooks absolutely everything we've tried to perfection so I can honestly recommend it anyone whether they're good or not at cooking as it's hard to go wrong, even for me so I'm delighted with my purchase...
on 19 March 2015
This will take some time to get used to because it does not come with a comprehensive recipe book; I downloaded the Actifry recipe book but my model being smaller than the usual size, the general recipes will need some adaptation. I'm relying on my daughter to teach me as she has the family size model and is very pleased with the way it cooks so healthily. Very easy to take apart for cleaning.
on 31 December 2014
Love the ideas,brings a new lease of life to my actifry. Didn't know you could do all that in it, so looking forward to trying lots of new ideas out. The only disappointment is no calories are shown as in other books.
on 19 June 2014
This was a great buy. Shows clearly the versatility of the Actifry and how diverse it is for the busy working mum.
Food is great from it and a marvel at how easy it is to clean.
on 19 October 2014
Not worth reading, gives no useful guidance or instructions - only lists of ingredients, a waste of time!!!
on 4 February 2016
do not purchase this! there are a few common sense recipes only and nothing else. more like a leaflet.
very dissapointed
on 25 June 2016
Some awesome tasty recipes but a real shame it doesn't have the nutrition info... Simple thing sadly missed out!
on 13 August 2015
Excellent recipes and already many have been enjoyed, particularly Mexican chicken