on 27 August 2015
Thinking I could only cook my slimming world chips it was great to find other ideas of how to use my new actifry!
on 16 October 2014
Great help to a new way of cooking! It is getting my thinking into gear for yet another way to healthy cooking - and healthy living!!
on 25 June 2016
Really pleased with this book, its got some fantastic recipes. I like the fact each meal does not require many ingredients and is very simple to cook!
on 2 December 2016
Have only tried three recipes so far all of which have turned out okay...not brilliant though. It has helped me to learn what can be done with an Actifry. I will continue my search for something a little more comprehensive.
on 28 December 2015
I found there were a lot of chicken dishes but not many beef recipes so I would like to have had more meat recipes apart from that the recipes were clear and understandable and the scampi and chips was very nice.
on 8 January 2016
Bit smaller than expected, but should come in handy once we get the Actifry up and running. We got this before the machine, but it is packed with great ideas, just haven't had the chance to use them yet.
on 20 June 2016
Its a good book though cheap paper that won't last long in the kitchen.
Full of ideas to make the most of your actifry but like I say in the header it should be free with the fryer but at the price give it a go
on 27 December 2016
Christmas gift, receiver seems happy.
on 18 November 2016
Some of the recipes are a bit suspect, no way they are healthy 'guilt free' recipes. No pictures and all very basic. Not well researched or thought out
on 7 March 2017