Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 May 2017
Such a good read, I'm currently reading book 9 of this series. All the books are written with great detail. Great descriptive used. Was in the middle of reading Jeffrey Archer latest and rushed it SO I COULD READ HER BOOK ! I am now hooked !
on 5 September 2017
This book has been very well researched and a very enjoyable read. Very much enjoyed following the life events of the Powells and the Ronconnis.
on 13 June 2017
Thoroughly enjoying this series of books. Seem to be quite authentic too and I have enjoyed reading about Wales. All the characters are very believe able. Can't wait to read the next one
on 15 October 2013
Once again, various families intertwined in a Welsh mining village, the saga is now progressing through the 1930's and towards World War II. Looking forward to the next in the series.
on 8 September 2017
Good read love all her books can't put them down
on 27 June 2014
What a read couldn't put it down. Get all the Hearts of gold series I enjoyed it that much thank you. I'm from wales and had been told story's by my grandpa.
on 30 April 2014
This was yet another of Catrin Colliers brilliant series. I have read all the previous Hearts of Gold stories and enjoyed every one.
on 17 March 2017
A very graphic portrayal of life in Poland in the sixties, I felt that I was on the journey with Helena and Ned.
on 16 May 2017
I just loved the whole series.
Superb book