on 31 March 2018
Pleased with purchase
on 11 July 2017
Like the patterns and for the price you get a good deal.
on 3 October 2013
Gave this to my mother (who is a youngish grandmother of our two kids) for a gift - she loves it. Not the best knitter ever but is into the patterns and likes making things with her hands for her grandkids. Nice photography too. Recommended.
6 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2014
Really lovely book with a v appealing assembly of animals to knit. Love the sloth! Hope they are easy to knit!
2 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2016
Exelant really loved it ...lots of different funny patterns
on 8 September 2014
I was a bit nervous about knitting in the round but once I got the hang of it I really prefer not having to sew anything up and have seams. These toys are pretty basic and all based off one shape. They are very cute and simple to follow. It is a really pretty looking book.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2015
Perfect gift for my friend.
One person found this helpful
on 12 October 2015
Not Ideal for me, as a fairly new knitter i had no idea where to start with knitting in the round, like other books I've bought i may go back to it once I've picked up a few more skills. Just a little to confusing for me.
on 12 January 2018
As descrbed
on 21 August 2014
Bought this as my son wanted me to knit a sloth for him. I was very disappointed with the patterns. Most of them are a sausage shape with eyes and you have to knit them with four needles which is much more complicated than sewing two bits and sewing them up afterwards. In the end I found a much nicer sloth pattern elsewhere and this book will go to the charity shop as there is nothing in there worth knitting.
One person found this helpful