Customer reviews

on 26 June 2017
Mac is unsurpassed in topical cartoons.. which always hit the nail on the head!
on 30 January 2014
As a regular reader of the Daily Mail I enjoyed the Best Of Mac 2013. Would recommend this one to any person here or a person like me has a sense of humour
on 17 November 2013
Bought this for myself as a Christmas present, which I have done since the early 1980's and have never been disappointed. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to remember news items over the past year to which Mac gives his novel amusing insight to.
on 30 December 2013
Have always loved Mac's cartoons, and this book is a perfect stocking filler at Christmas.. Brilliant drawings with succinct captions. You won't find a better newspaper cartoonist. It's interesting to be reminded of major events of the year.
on 22 December 2013
The Best of mac is one of my must-have Christmas presents. I have every edition going back donkey's years. Always amusing and insightful, occasionally poignant it is the highlight of my Christmas Day.
on 22 May 2014
We love these cartoons which convey so much through their humourus content. We particularly enjoy seeing the royal corgis but they all make their point beautifully.
on 17 January 2014
As per previous years this book is a yearly must have. I will be purchasing again next year, and the following years.
on 14 January 2014
I chose this rating as the book was exactly what I wanted. I am a great fan of MAC. lovely
on 20 April 2016
Stans your man, a great book and a great service endless hours of cartoon fun,
on 31 December 2014
Oh! Very funny. A great way to review the year. I couldn't stop chuckling!