Customer reviews

Her Wicked Angel: Her Angel Romance Series
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 May 2017
Loved the whole series, couldn't put them down!
on 21 February 2014
this book is a great read I have not put it down since started reading it. would definitely recommend to others
on 20 September 2013
Wow...my breathing has only just returned to normal!

The best in the series, which is a tough call as all the other books in the series are exceptionally good. But I did believe Veiron's story couldn't be beaten but this book blows that one out of the water!

Asmoedus is an evil angel. The Devil's right hand man. Reeking havoc as easy as breathing and loving every second right?
Living in hell for centuries and carrying out every evil whim that his master desires he knows no different. So when the Devil desires Asmoedus to leave hell for the first time, find a witch named Liora in Paris and bring her to him, this is another easy task to complete...right?

That is until he meets Liora. She takes his breath away with her beauty and greets him by name. Who is this woman, why does she know him and why does he have a fierce need to protect her and keep her for himself?

But defying the Devil is never an easy or good idea to follow through with as you can imagine and he's beyond angry....

The world Felicity has created in this series is fab and entices you into her world wishing for your own angel. Its full of drama, intense passion which is off the charts and revealing that friendship and family ties can be built and made stronger despite past consequences.

Definitely a must read and the cover is also swoon worthy that you shouldn't resist.
on 20 September 2013
I've loved the 'Her Angel' series from Felicity Heaton since I read 'Her Dark Angel' which is Apollyon's story!! Each book written has been better and hotter than the last... when we last visited the series in Her Demonic Angel (with Veiron, my favourite of all the guys 'til that point), I didn't think Felicity could out do herself.. well, how wrong I was!!!

Her Wicked Angel takes the series to new heights. It introduces fantastic new characters, more twists, turns & surprises and ramps up the pace and tension of the continued storyline!!

We meet all our old favourites but Asmodeus and Liora add a new edge to the whole thing!!!

When we previously met Asmodeus he was positively evil, truly wicked and torturing poor Nevar..... When we meet him in HWA we see him from a different perspective and boy, is this guy a contradiction in terms.. A wicked angel, fashioned from evil, who is really innocent and naive in so many unexpected way and still kinda wicked - but in a really hot way !!! ;-)
Asmodeus's interactions with the other angels, especially Apollyon, are at times fun to watch and gods, how I love those hell hounds!!

Liora is one of the good guys (well, good witches) with a touch of a dark streak that has recently gotten her into some trouble - I honestly loved the fact that she wasn't a goody, goody like her cousin!

The story was fast moving, action packed and filled with passion, romance, loads of tension and surprises!!

Felicity has hit the ball out of the park with book 6.... Can't wait to see what she brings us in the next instalment!!!

If you haven't read any of this series yet, do yourself a favour and get on it now!! Fantastic plot, great characters and loads of heat, passion and excitement, these books are a firm favourite of mine & definite go to reads again and again!!!!

This for me is a no questions 5* read - I would give it more *s if I could!!!!

**I received an ARC of this book from the author for an honest review**
on 19 September 2013
I was lucky to be offered an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review and was so pleased as it was already on my wish list!
This is the story of Asmodeus who is the devils right hand man and known as the King of Demons. He is everything his twin Apollyon isn't . Apollyon is a true angel seemingly full of goodness and yet carrying just a tiny hint darkness within him whereas Asmodeus is created from just darkness with a drop of the devils own blood to create the perfect killing machine. So alike and yet so very different the two dramatically different angels are forever locked in war until one can destroy the other.
The devils sends Asmodeus on a mission to bring back the witch Liora from the human world. Liora is the cousin of Serenity Apollyons true mate and as such is a prize indeed. Not knowing quite why the devil wants her in hell Asmodeus battles his fierce attraction for her but Liora has her own ideas! She wants Asmodeus and is determined that this hot sexy angel will learn what it means to feel.
Finding themselves hiding from the devil and his assorted demons the couple begin to discover each other. Asmodeus has done truly wicked deeds throughout his long life and finds it hard to believe that Liora can ever really care for him. He's convinced that he's unworthy of love and the sassy Liora is out to convince him that he's so very wrong. Liora is a breathe of fresh air in the barren world where Asmodeus exists and this smart witch knows a good thing when she sees it.Unfortunately the devil has other ideas and sets out to prove that theirs only room for one King in Hell!
A fabulous ride. This is the sixth book in this enjoyable series and I would suggest that starting with Her Dark Angel would give maximum satisfaction as each book builds upon the last. This can be read as a standalone romance but the author reintroduces some characters from previous books here.
If you enjoy hot smoking romance with lots of action then you just can't go wrong with this series. This is a fantastic story and this author has certainly hit her stride with this book.
Definitely recommended
on 21 September 2013
I was offered an ARC copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.
I have read and enjoyed all of the Her Angel series so far and was looking forward to this. I have to admit I have a weakness for a bad boy hero and let's be honest you cannot get much badder than Asmodeus, the king of demons. I was eager to read his story and see what made him tick and I was not disappointed. He is now my favourite hero in this series. I did not expect him to be so sweet underneath his evil exterior but what a nice surprise.
I equally adored Liora, our heroine. She is feisty and just a little bit wicked herself and a perfect match for Asdodeus.
I enjoyed catching up with other characters from the series so far, especially Erin, she does make me chuckle.
I also discovered two new characters in this book that I loved. You will have to read it to see who I mean.
Add to this all the plot twists, humour and strong emotions we have come to expect from Felicity Heaton's books and it makes for a very exciting ride.
I loved this from start to finish and it was one of those books that stays in my head for days after.
I highly recommend it to all ;0)
on 19 September 2013
Review 6******

I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the sixth book in Her Angel paranormal romance series. I LOVED IT!

First off, I would like to say that I LOVE the cover! Those eyes! Those muscles! *Swoon!*

Asmodeus is a fantastic character! He is the devil's right hand man, with a dark and evil presence that rivals that of his master. He is also Apollyon's twin. Whereas Apollyon is mostly good, Asmodeus is evil incarnate. He was created to be uncaring, and to find pleasure from the pain of Hell's inhabitants. He is truly the King of Demons! I fell under his spell pretty quickly, and have a SERIOUS book crush on him!

Liora is also a fantastic character! She is Erin's cousin, and is a very powerful witch who has a dark side. Sent to Paris, she meets Asmodeus and sparks fly!

I have been looking forward to reading this book ever since I found out that it was being written! I fell in love with the series when I first read Her Dark Angel last year. Each novella has unique characters, and Asmodeus and Liora are most certainly unique! This book is a joy to read! I loved the interaction not only between Asmodeus and Liora, but between Asmodeus and the rest of the characters from the first five novella's. It was nice to meet Apollyon, Serenity, Annalie, Lukas, Veiron, Erin, Marcus and Amelia again. There are two new characters that I would love to meet (with trepidation!). They are Romulus and Remus, Asmodeus's hell hounds. To say they are supposed to be vicious killers, these two are the cutest hounds! I would love one as a guard dog!
The story certainly has it's twists and turns! I was completely enthralled with the tale, and read it in one sitting! I found myself grinning at some of the dialogue, especially Erin's irreverent (but one sided) conversation with her father (the Devil). There are also some very hot scenes that burned hotter than Hell, and just about set fire to the book!
I am looking forward to reading Nevar's story as soon as possible!

Felicity Heaton is number one on my Favourite Authors List. I love her writing style - it is extremely fluid and flows beautifully! I am in awe of her talent to weave stories with characters that come alive on the page. I felt like I could bump into them whilst doing my shopping!

Due to the explicit scenes in the story, I do not recommend this book to younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love erotic paranormal romance or stories with sexy angels! This story can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend that you read the other 5 books too! - Lynn Worton
on 22 September 2013
Hot, sexy demonic angels.....yum.

Liora is witch in the mortal realm and has been targeted by the devil, his sending his right hand man to get her Asmodeus.

Asmodeus has black hair, a toned body and black wings, he has many powers, social skills not being one of them! He was also born to be evil.

Liora is a witch, a beautiful one at that, she sassy, confident and knows what she wants.

When they meet its an instant attraction, not that Asmodeus understands his feelings his pure evil, so why is his heart pounding? Liora has a fun way with him, and his astounded that she is not scared of him, far from it she fancies him. He experiences his first kiss in the romantic city of Paris and then knows he's not taking her to the devil.

I loved this book, the characters were amazing, how Asmodeus developed through the book was such fun to read and heart warming too. It has humour too, his first supermarket shopping trip is very amusing. Sex yes it has sex too lots of sex, and teasingly long kisses.

This book has more than romance it's an adventure into hell and all that come from there, and you have to ask why does the devil want Liora? On your journey to find the answer to that question, you get to meet a few other alpha hot demonic angels, yes this book is full of them, which is amazing, there are very strong female counterparts too that take there men in hand with ease.

If your looking for a hot passionate book about good overcoming evil look no further this has all you need, with added hotness due to one demonic angel.

Loved it :)

5 vampy and racey stars

***i received this book from the author for an honest review***
on 2 October 2013
Another amazing heart wrenching story. Asmodeus King of Demons is certainly another sexy angel who leaves you weak at the knees, he battles his way through a new life, emotions and new situations which are foreign to such an evil creature who has been raised in Hell.

When Asmodeus is sent to do the Devils bidding of bringing any female down to Hell for the Devil's pleasure, the Devil's sudden request specifically for Liora, a powerful Witch makes Asmodeus suspicious of the Devils motives and he hesitates to find her. Once found, one look at Liora's sheer beauty causes his world to shift and new emotions come flooding to the surface causing him to embark on a great adventure of discovery of both himself and Liora's feisty yet sweet nature which makes him take on the biggest fight of his life when he defies his masters wishes.

This was such a wonderful romance and loaded full of action, new experiences and amazingly hot intimate encounters as we are given such great detail of these two main characters emotions you are just swept away with the non-stop story line and loving every minute, never knowing what is going to happen next.

These two characters have amazing personalities and make the story one of humour as well as a heartfelt love story as these two discover that despite past haunts they are destined to be together and cannot live without each other. With the story taking place in several different locations the writer gives immense detailed descriptions making the scenes come to life and takes you on a journey of wonderful background locations.

I could not put this book down, it was a real page turner and loved every minute of it. I got this book as I have loved the previous books in this series and love the writers way of drawing you into her world of Angels, Heaven and Hell and all the mayhem, destruction, romance and sexiness in a world where nothing can appear as it seems.
on 24 September 2014
Her Angels series, book 6.
This is a series that must be read in order, or you will not understand the relationships between the characters.
Asmodeus is the Devil's right hand man, and the evil twin to Appolyon. He is sent to Earth for the first time in his very long life to collect a woman. In Hell he is all powerful and knows exactly what he is doing. That is not the case on Earth.
Liora is the woman he is supposed to take to his boss, but as soon as he sees her there is no way he will turn her over. She can see through his glamour to his true appearance . That is because she is a witch. Liora is usually in trouble for being rebellious and she has a dangerous temper. The only place he knows will be safe for her is back in Hell at his castle with him and his pets to protect her. That is until they get a visit from a dragon. Asmodeus has to find somewhere to stash Liora with someone capable of protecting her ,while he comes back to kill the Devil. The only people strong enough are the Angels and their mates but they all hate him because of is boss.
I don't want to tell you any more about the story and spoil it.I fell in love with Asmodeus . Someone who is so wicked but is also so innocent. The king of Demons has a soft center. Liora is a little on the wicked side herself. Asmodeus' pets are adorable and great fun. The fights are awesome and the sex scenes HOT but not crude. Just the way I like it. I am now ready for Nevar's story , I am lucky I have an A.R.C. of it to review.