Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 July 2017
Very happy
on 5 June 2014
I am currently studying for the Level 2 Accounting PBKT and there was a lot of questions that it had that haven’t been answered in my Kaplan text book. some of the exercises ( trial balance ) wasn’t even covered in my text book. I decided to have a look online and thank God! found this book. It is great! complete breakdown of all transactions and accounts used, case study examples included in the book. All in a very understandable language with lots of charts and highlighter areas worth to remember.

definitely recommend! Just bought the next one....
on 26 May 2015
Well I passed the first exam!
on 5 May 2017
Does exactly what I need it to do, works in tandom with other workbooks, easy to understand and well laid out
on 23 June 2017
OK
on 15 November 2014
Refresher for me! Needed to get a rough idea of course contents for teaching purposes and this gave me an ideal accounts refresher in a logical, well-presented way. Would recommend it to those studying for this starter qualification.
on 13 March 2016
I have started my AAT level 2 and actually decided to go with a decent learning course. The book works well in conjuction with the course material but personally it wouldn't suit me to use this for self study
on 11 January 2017
on 13 November 2013
Very good book, clear explanations and well laid out. The exercises at the end of each chapter are good and helpful.
on 7 January 2017
Excellent book. Explains everything well. However the syllabus has changed from November 2016 so make sure you get an up to date one of your taking the exams.