on 26 May 2014
“So simple and yet so efficient” is how I can summarise this book. The author explains all the steps she goes through before deciding a new niche. I really like the fact that she shows so many of her own examples, no internet marketer ever does that! I love this book so much that I’ve already bought one of the author’s other books.
Learned a tremendous amount from this book and now I know where I’ve gone wrong with previous niches that didn’t earn me any money.
on 21 May 2014
After having bought so many crappy eBooks from the so called “guru” internet marketers, this book is a breath of fresh air. I was pleasantly surprised at how much brilliant content this book has. I’ve learned a lot!

The author exposes a lot of her own niches that are number 1 for their keywords, proving that she knows what she is talking about.

Definitely recommend this book!
on 21 May 2014
Christine always delivers what she promises and this book is no exception, it provides concise easily understood and logical strategies for finding profitable niches. Good work Christine!
on 15 August 2014
Great book and well worth the money ;)
on 6 July 2014
Another excellent book from Christine!
on 9 May 2014
If you need to find niches to run your business I can't recommend this book highly enough.

I should say that I'm a student of Christine's having met her at a conference and she is a rare breed in this world of supposed gurus in that she delivers hugely practical and valuable ideas and solutions which actually work. She is known in the industry for making what might seem like tricky or mysterious subjects very easy to understand as well as for her integrity and I have personally set up a successful business of the back of her vast knowledge. (For any Star Wars fans she's the Yoda of the industry!)

I eagerly awaited this book and it devoured it quickly. It didn't disappoint and even though I'm not a newbie there are many new things to learn and profit from in this book which I intend to implement straight away.

It's not the cheapest book on the market - but unlike many out there which make outlandish promises and give you 35 pages of puff - this is absolute top notch quality advice. Frankly for what it gives you it's a bargain. I particularly liked the simple steps to success which really works as a great checklist giving you a yes or no answer for any potential niche you may have.

I also highly recommend From Newbie to Millionaire - I'm not there yet but am on my way!

I eagerly await the website book - hope it's coming soon?
on 25 May 2014
Finding a profitable niche is the key to success online. Nothing else matters if you start with a niche that will never be profitable. If you are following Christine's advice and working towards becoming a successful self-publisher you will know that you can outsource just about all of the work to other people. The one thing that you can't outsource, in my opinion, is niche selection.

In this book Christine provides the tried and tested methods she uses to start off with the best chance of success, how to pick a potentially profitable niche. Since she released her self-publishing coaching program I have been waiting for her to release this. It fills the final gap in the system.

The other good thing about it is that because niche selection is where you have to start no matter what type of online marketing you're involved with this is required reading for anyone that is planning or still trying to market online.

Christine's no frills, tell it like it is approach is evident in this book too and for me that is why I continue to follow her proven advice. She's done it herself and doesn't hold anything back. Another excellent investment that I know will save me a lot of time and expense and pay me back many times over.
on 20 August 2014
Awful book about scamming. This is an expensive book and as soon as it arrived, it was clear that the quality is pretty bad, not a lot spent on printing that's for sure.

In the foreword the author says that grammar and typos need to be excused as she is not English, why she cannot pay a good proof reader with all the money she is making I don't know.

The book seems to be basically about fooling people and cheating search engines and review sites in order to make money. The writer seems fairly open about this, it is scamming in a blatant and cheap way too. She researches a niche, gets someone to write about it, seems to somehow get/post lots of reviews etc and starts again. On her site findingnichesmadeeasy.com she gives all of the names that she writes under (Robert Rymore, Lindsay Leatherdale, Elliot Lang etc) with some strange subjects, such as keeping pigs and other animals. When searched for on Amazon, it appears that the same person is quite likely to read all the books by the different authors, using various pseudonyms, at least if you look at the obviously fake reviews here that is. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2DOFIF1WIDVLF/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev

I am returning the book and would not recommend it. There is probably some useful information in there about niches and finding a way to give up the 9-5 lifestyle, but it is drowned out by the other stuff.
on 14 May 2014
Finding new niches is straight forward, however finding profitable niches is quite hard. This book covers the first issue but more importantly helps you to find profitable niches. That's what I needed. But it also tells you how to target those niches to make money.

This is a great, up to date book, for discovering new niches and I highly recommend it to you.

(I purchased the book direct from the web site but wanted to put the review on Amazon)
on 22 May 2014
Niches Made Easy is an excellent book about how to find profitable niches and use the
information to build a profitable online business. The thing I liked about this niches
book was that Christine explained everything in I way that I could easily follow what she
was saying. If you are interested in building a profitable business online then I
recommend that you read this book!