on 22 November 2015
Very disappointed. I read the excerpt that was printed before purchase and I was looking forward to an amusing reading experience. The book was smaller than I expected both in height, thickness and content. It was a book of short, very short, comment from the show, which were not that funny when taken out of context. I was very disappointed in this, which took less than 30 minutes to finish. and was definitely not worth the £4.99 I paid for it.
on 2 January 2014
I bought this as you do as a huge OFAH fan ,but to be honest I found it rather boring and very lazily written and quite pointless . Any fan will know all these quotes and clips from the show so you are not actually reading anything new here :(
4 out of 10 for me :(
2 people found this helpful
on 13 December 2013
I found that what was in the book was very amusing and entertaining, but overall I thought that the book was too small and not enough reading. It could have been a bit larger.
on 27 July 2014
The wit and wisdom of only fools and horses. Brilliant!!! I've watched these so often I could quote each line virtually but I still never get tired of them. Watched them on my I-pad during a 4 hour flight from the UK to Greece.
on 2 December 2013
Was disappointed, not nearly as funny as I had hoped. Felt it was a waste of money, hey ho you cannot win them all
on 14 October 2017
Very disappointing, appears just cobbled together bits from all the shows, surprised David Jason associated himself with it.
on 5 November 2013
received in good condition and on time I am only half way thought this book but it brings back lots of good thinks.
on 14 September 2015
IT'S DEL BOY WHAT CAN I SAY BUT IRREPRESSIBLE.THE ONLY COMEDY I KNOW OF THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH EACH TIME AS IF IT IS FRESH.
on 5 December 2015
Love ofah
but this is just a list of lines from the show !!
Just a money spinner
on 24 November 2013
The book is for a real fan who likes everything about the show. Would not mean a great deal to anyone who does not know OFAH very well. Good stocking filler.
3 people found this helpful