on 19 January 2016
Great, but not for single people.
Families will love it.
on 30 January 2018
most of us need to economise and plan to avoid waste, some good ideas
on 15 September 2013
Fantastically easy to follow book from step one to serving the final meal in the chain.

Well done Becky! X
on 11 May 2015
It wasn't really what I expected and was not as much use as I had hoped. I passed it on to a charity shop, maybe someone else will get more use from it.
on 16 November 2015
I was that please with this easy too read but found . Wouldnt uses really any of the recipes
on 4 August 2015
Didn't really give me any new ideas
on 1 June 2016
I was hoping for more structure as to how to do this but some good ideas
on 24 July 2016
Really good book, full of great recipes
on 17 August 2013
Thank you Becky for another great read. The recipes are inviting, but cleverly intermingled with snippets of Becky's family life. I recommend everyone to watch out for this fabulous food-writer!