on 12 July 2014
Good
on 24 April 2013
Buy this every year for my lad. He finds out all the information about the players, how long they have been playing for the team, where they came from.
It also contains quizzes and puzzles which keep any child happy for ages.
on 8 January 2013
I bought this book for my nephew, he thought it was great. It has lots of info about Man United and pictures are always good for youngsters - keeps them interested!
on 20 January 2013
My grandson is very pleased wthe annual. I thought it very thin and that it needed more detail. However, as my grandson is pleased I have given it five stars.
on 4 January 2013
Another of my sons pile of Christmas annuals, and another succesful pick! He loves reading and he loves Man United so its always going to be a hit with him!
on 13 March 2013
Full of information for the Man Utd supporter, an ideal gift for boys. Well worth it if your son wants to know everything about the players and the Club
on 15 January 2013
highly recommend this annual again,,,super efficient delivery,,fab xmas gift my son loves this annual and as not been disappointed again this year
on 17 November 2012
My son is a big man utd fan ,this book is fool of facts about players and the club .Great book for man utd fans or just football in general
on 30 April 2014
Great Christmas gift for my football mad young nephew who is a big Man U fan. Full of interesting facts and figures with some great photos
on 30 December 2012
Ordered for my grandson, who is a recent Man United fan. Received annual promptly and annual is interesting as well as activity pages.